Monday, January 23, 2006

Does my ass look big in this?

Finally got my suit sorted for the wedding. Bring on the post Christmas sales - certainly makes an expensive purchase slightly less expensive.
After trying on quite a few suits, I've ended up picking one that I like. Thing is, it's European so their sizing is yet another thing. American, my pants are 34. Aussie, they're 87. European? 52. Seems like they get the centimetre measurement, take off the inches and that's their size. Ok, so it's probably a lot different to that but it's still confusing.

Anyhow, trying on the suits was a tiring affair. Tiring in the sense of being really painful to get things just right in one style, then have to stuff around doing it all again in another - and girls think this kind of stuff is fun? At any rate, turns out that I have an 87 (34, 50) waist but a 92 (36, 52) ass and legs. Kind of amusing to think I have a fat ass. Guess it must be from the riding - at least that's what I'm saying.

On the geeky side of things, I got RIS working with my answer file. Basically means I can plug a computer into the network, enter a user name and password and Windows will install itself under a specific set of parameters without me lifting another finger. Very nice, and just in time for the rollout here.

4 Comments:

At 12:35 pm, Blogger Joel Baltaks said...

Dude, after seeing you in bike pants I have to say that anything is an improvement :) Especially for a wedding.

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger Grant said...

Speaking of butts... someone really needs to blog about the attention your rear received at James' place that night ;)

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger Justin Warner said...

I'm going to avoid the butt subject altogether and go "Yay for RIS!!!" RIS makes other deployment methods look like gay pansies. Well done on getting it all up and happening. Now, you can sit around all day until they make you redundant, only to have them then realise that the reason things worked was because you were there. Realising their folly, they'll then re-employ you on triple your current wage! w00t!

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger Tam said...

But sitting around all day will only increase the size of your butt. Catch 22. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home