Thursday, December 15, 2005

So THIS is what the doghouse is like!

Well, Liz is back. As a matter of fact she got home on Tuesday morning around 9am. Any of you with a SWMBO of your own would know it's nice to see them after an extended period without their company. The day started well, and took an unfortunate turn for the worse once we got home and she saw the new grinder sitting in the kitchen.
Now, this grinder came to me as a Christmas present from one of our suppliers (a gift that I chose) to say thankyou for our continuing support through the year. Freebie - bargain! Or so I thought.... what I didn't realise was that Liz's mum had bought me a grinder for Christmas.
Negotiations are currently under way, problem being that any discussion of the subject renders Liz cranky, and me cranky because she's cranky at me. Thankfully last night I think I saw a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyhow, small mental note not to acquire anything at all when leading up to Christmas and/or birthdays in the future.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, Blogger Tam said...

I would be happy to accept the grinder as a belated Birthday present! (just kidding, although if it needs a good home....;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home