Friday, September 16, 2005

News

Here we are again, a long time since I last blogged.

A few pieces of news I suppose.... My wedding date is set - May 13th, 2006. Good to have that locked in. It took a while - and some pain - before we finally settled on a venue. Bimbadgen Estate in the Hunter Vally. Very us, very food and wine focused, and just generally very nice.

I also got my new bike together as you can see. Bloody impressive and rides like a dream. Now I'll just need to get some photos of me actually riding it.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 am, Blogger Tam said...

Congradulations on setting a date!

 
At 5:04 pm, Blogger Joel Baltaks said...

Nice bike - I look forward to seeing it in action. And as Tam said, congratulations on picking the date (and the location). One less thing on the to do list. :-D
Counting down the days yet?

 
At 10:36 am, Blogger sydney96patrice said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this site.

 
At 9:38 am, Anonymous fat loss for dummies said...

Hi, I’m out searching & surfing for the latest information on "best weight loss" and found your blog. Although this isn't exactly what I am looking for, it caught my attention and I just read this post. I see now why Google pointed me here while I was searching for "best weight loss" related stuff. I'm glad I stopped long enough to read your posts -- thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home